1. What personal information may we collect and why?
- The personal information we may collect includes your name, address, gender, job title, organisation, telephone numbers, email address and financial information (such as credit card or billing information).
- We collect personal information about you so that you can use our website to purchase goods from us, enquire about goods, or participate in any promotion or competition. If you do not provide us with certain information where required, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website, or purchase our products.
- When you use our website we may collect information that is sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other access device. The information that is sent to us may include your computer IP address, referral URL, geo-location and data about the web-pages that you access.
2. How we may use that personal information
- The personal information that we collect will be used by us to provide our products and services to you, including:
- to enable you to use our website, register your information on our database, and purchase products from us;
- delivering any products you purchase through our website;
- responding to requests, enquiries, complaints and other customer care related activities;
- for administrative purposes such as creating orders, transaction records, receipts and invoices;
- to facilitate your participation in any promotion or competition that you have entered;
- carrying out market and product analysis (including analysing patterns of use in relation to our products and website, and your use of them) for the purposes of developing and amending marketing and business strategies, and enhancing our website;
- subject to you providing your consent (in accordance with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007) sending you messages to promote and market our products and services, including informing you of new products, competition results, special offers and events which might interest you; and
- any other purposes required by law.
3. Sharing your personal information
- our suppliers in order to provide you with any products you purchase through our website;
- any service providers that are providing a service to you or us in relation to your use of our website, products, or services (such as third party payment providers, IT service providers, and courier drivers); and
- any other third party where disclosure is necessary in order for us to meet your request for goods or services.
4. Security and storage of your personal information
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of all personal information you provide to us. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold is accurate, complete, up-to date, stored in a secure environment, and protected from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Please be aware, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. We will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
5. How to access and correct your personal information
- You agree that any information you give to us will be accurate, correct and up to date, and that when acting on behalf of a business or another person, you are authorised to give such information to us.
- You can request access to or correction of your personal information by contacting us using the details listed below.
6. How to contact us
7. Residents outside of New Zealand