- Little Style Hub provides an online platform connecting suppliers (“Sellers”) of baby, children, and maternity products (“Products”) with customers who wish to purchase the Products. Through our Site we display Products for sale, allow Customers to place orders for Products, and collect payment for those Products (collectively, the “Services”).
- When you access, browse, view or use the Site, use our Services, or place an order for Products through us you accept these Terms and any policies that we refer to in these Terms.
- These Terms are governed by New Zealand law. When you use the Site you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
Contract for sale
- We do not take any part in the sale of Products other than by providing you with the Services. When you place an order through our Site, a contract of sale is formed between you and the Seller directly.
Price and payment
Unless otherwise stated:
- All orders for Products will be filled at the prices displayed on the Site (in $NZD); and
- all prices are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax as that term is defined in the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985, any other taxes payable on goods supplied, and delivery charges.
- Payment in full is due at the time you place an order with us for the Products.
You may pay online by:
- credit card; or
Consumer Guarantees Act
- If you are a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, you have certain rights under that Act, and nothing in these terms and conditions limits those rights.
- If you have a claim under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in relation to the Services we provide or the Products supplied by the Sellers, please contact us at [email@example.com].
Your use of the Site
You may not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit or disseminate any software, material, comment or information that is unlawful, tortious, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, hateful, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- undertake any purpose that is not permitted by these Terms or contemplated within the ordinary use of the Site;
- reproduce, adapt, copy, distribute or incorporate in any other work, in whole or in part, any information, content or material from this Site, including any trade mark appearing on the Site, without the prior written permission of Little Style Hub;
- use the Site for any illegal activity, or for any activity that would cause us to breach any law;
- use the Site in any way that may bring us into disrepute, or for any activity that is inappropriate, including any use that is obscene, offensive or abusive;
- create a link to the Site (or any part of the Site) from any other website, without the prior written consent of Little Style Hub;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- harm or bully anyone, in any way;
- interfere with the operation of this Site via the use of viruses, programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage software or hardware, including damaging, disabling, overburdening or impairing this Site or interfering with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this Site;
- employ a robot, spider or other process or device to harvest e-mail addresses or other information or to monitor activity on this Site;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this Site; or
- impersonate another person or entity or to forge any e-mail communication or message.
Information on this Site
- The copyright in all information, material, content (including rights in text, graphics, arrangement and design) that is displayed, or available on the Site belongs to Little Style Hub or its licensors.
- Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer or licence of any of our intellectual property rights, including any intellectual property rights that we have in and to the information, material or content that is displayed or available on the Site.
- Little Style Hub may change the information, content or material that is displayed or available on the Site at any time without any notice.
Little Style Hub does not accept any liability for:
- any error, omission, misstatement that appears on the Site; or
- any information, content or material that appears on the Site that is made in an unauthorised manner, or that is posted or uploaded to the Site by another user of the Site.
User Generated Content
If you upload or post any material or content that is created or sourced by you to the Site (“User Content”):
you warrant that the User Content:
- does not violate any law; and
- is your original work and/or that you own or have the necessary intellectual property rights in and to the User Content, and that the User Content does not infringe on any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any other person or organisation;
- you waive your moral rights in relation to the User Content and you will not assert such rights against Little Style Hub;
- if the User Content incorporates personal information, you confirm that the individual concerned has consented to the use or display of the personal information by Little Style Hub on the Site;
- Little Style Hub may, with or without any notice to you, at its sole discretion and for any reason modify or remove the User Content from the Site; and
- you grant Little Style Hub a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, transferrable right to use, modify, edit and display the User Content, including copyright in the User Content, in any media known now or in the future.
- you warrant that the User Content:
- Little Style Hub makes no representations or warranties as the accuracy, reliability, lawfulness or completeness of any User Content, and takes no responsibility for the use of or reliance on any User Content by you.
Access to other websites
- This Site may contain links to third party websites that are not under the control of Little Style Hub. We do not endorse, and are not responsible in any way for any information, content or material that is available on such third party website.
Liability of Little Style Hub excluded
- If you are a “consumer” for the purposes of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, you have rights and remedies available to you which are not excluded or limited by these Terms.
- If you are using this Site or its content for business purposes, Little Style Hub’s liability is limited to the re-supply of services.
- You use the Site at your own risk, and to the extent permitted by law Little Style Hub will not be responsible or liable:
- in contract, tort (including negligence), equity or otherwise for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or punitive damage or any loss of profit, income, savings or any loss or corruption of data, or any business interruption, or any costs or expenses incurred or suffered by you or any other person arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Site or any linked websites; and
- for any loss or damage caused by spyware, viruses, worms, trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature that may be transmitted to your computer by use of the Site. Little Style Hub expressly excludes any warranties as to the security of the Site.
You agree that the Site:
- will not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes); and
- Little Style Hub may, at any time and for any reason, make the Site, or any part of the Site unavailable to you or any other person.
- Subject to clause 19, all warranties, representations and guarantees, (whether expressed, implied, or statutory) are excluded, including but not limited the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property and Little Style Hub makes no warranties or representations that the Site or its contents are complete, accurate, up-to-date, or error-free.
- You may need to agree to additional terms and conditions for any promotions or competitions which may be available to you from time to time through this Site, prior to being able to obtain or participate in such promotions or competitions. Any such additional terms and conditions or licence agreements must be read in conjunction with these Terms.
- The information provided on this Site is for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this Site must make their own assessment and seek medical and professional advice of the suitability and appropriateness of any products featured on and the information contained on this Site for their particular use.
- You agree to indemnify us and our relevant suppliers, licensors and agents in respect of any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by Little Style Hub as a result of any inaccurate or incomplete information provided by you to Little Style Hub or any breach by you of any of your obligations under these Terms (including any acts or omissions of your employer, contractors or agents).
- Little Style Hub may use non-personalised statistics about the use of this Site to continually improve it and improve customer service. These statistics do not comprise personal information.
Amendments to these Terms
- Little Style Hub may amend these Terms at any time and for any reason by providing prior notice to you. If you do not agree to any changes, you must stop using the Site. Your continued use of the Site indicates your acceptance of the updated Terms.